♡ You are not here to judge ♡

Happy Birthday To My Beloved Babe.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011


I am currently using my phone to write a blog. So.. I am not going to type a long-ass post.

ya'all know why am I here?

I am here because i feels bad that I wasnt there for my Babe, Rudy Ang Hui Ling. <3
So i am going to greet here at here and write out what i feels.

The day before her birthday, which means yesterday, She broke up.. With her loves one.
I dont know why, but its better for me not to ask what happened.
Its sad.. Just sad like that. I though that thier love will last longer after the last broke up.. But who knows?.. Okay. Forget about it ;S
We know she tried to fake a smile to make us think that she is okay. But Babe, everyone know you are not, so not.

Don't acts strong and fake a smile infront of us, ♥

Cheer up bah, you still have us.. Know what is the uses of our Babe group? Cherry each other up, no matter what happened, stay together. as i said, you know we love you.. What the meaning or point of me trying all this post!? Because we are friend. Stay with love.


-xoxo



Older ♥ / BACK UP / ♥ Newer
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes. View with Google Chrome. All rights reserved.